Information for delegates who are presenting a poster at ASA3:
1. Posters will be displayed on freestanding boards. The surfaces of the boards are fabric-covered and posters can be attached with tacks that will be provided from the local organizers. Although tacks will be provided, take no chances and bring your own as well. The boards are 0.95 m wide and 2.5 m tall, thereby accommodating posters up to A0 size (841mm x 1189mm) IN PORTRAIT FORMAT ONLY. Landscape format is not accepted. Posters must be prepared on one single sheet.
2. Please make sure your poster is delivered by 11th June, either by post or in person.
3. Each author is responsible for designing, printing and bringing the poster to the registration desk.
4. Prize will be awarded after the poster session which takes place on June 12th, 12.00 -12.30. If possible, poster presenters should be present to answer a short Q&A regarding their posters.
5. If you cannot attend the conference you can send the poster by mail but you still need to register.